Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving right along...

Shortish post this time around, since I haven't really had much going on in the world of EVE lately - between working late shifts and being sick with migraines, by the time I was able to get online for most of last week there wasn't a whole lot happening. Still, since people are actually watching this, I should probably post something. :P

My PVP life has been practically nonexistent for the past week - I haven't posted a kill since the 0.0 roam I went on with Wensley and crew. He's described it quite thoroughly in his post on Rifter Drifter, which you can read here if you're interested. (On the other hand, I haven't gotten a loss since then either, so I suppose I can't complain too much.) I finally passed the 100-kill mark on that roam, though, so hooray for that! I also noted with some amusement that none the ten most recent kills on my KB are factional warfare opponents.



I think the most exciting part of my PVP life lately doesn't actually affect me directly. My fiancé Huo was accepted into Meatshield Bastards, the feeder/recruitment corp for The Bastards, about a week ago. Much congrats to him! I'm very happy for him, since he's thought about getting into more general lowsec PVP and piracy for a while now. Well, that and I'm quite happy that I can get away with calling him a "real Bastard". :P

Aside from that, I've mostly been taking my downtime as a chance to relax and think on a few things. Training for Medium Energy Turret V finishes this weekend, and I'm looking forward to the chance to fly something Amarr in the near future. Wensley's blog post regarding thoughts on FCing has helped me crystallize some of my own feelings on the matter, and given me some direction for planning out where I want to go with that aspect of EVE.

Last but not least, thanks to everyone who's decided to follow this blog! I received some highly unexpected publicity after Laedy advertised it in a post of her own, which apparently turned into a TweetFleet post by either her or CrazyKinux referring people to it. (No, Laedy, I still haven't signed up for that - I keep forgetting about it.) Imagine my surprise when I checked my e-mail to find that not only had people commented on my posts, but I had no idea who they were, and I'd jumped from 2 followers to 14! It was a little stressful at the time, since I hadn't told my fiancé that I had a blog, only to find out that other people had been asking him about it (talk about egg on my face). But, I'm still grateful for everyone's attention, and I hope I can continue to post things you find interesting to read!

Not much else going on right now, so I'll leave this entry here. Thanks again for reading, and stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. "I'm quite happy that I can get away with calling him a "real Bastard". :P"


    LOL. Love it!

    ReplyDelete