In my first 24 hours as a Hellcat, I've racked up four losses and... well, this is awkward.
In my defence, three of those were cyno ships and one was a narrow loss to a Tristan in my Atron. We were both deep into structure at the time; if I'd overheated my guns from the beginning instead of waiting until I started thinking about how close the fight was I might've ended up taking him. I've tried to learn this lesson in the past, so to repeat it for myself: in a roughly even frigate fight, at the beginning of the match, overheat ALL the things. Including the guns.
Note to self: get to work recruiting this week so that other people can cover up my being bad at EVE. :P
Love that the Hellcats are back, hate that the 57th gave you your first kill as one! ;o)~
ReplyDeletehttps://zkillboard.com/kill/43336314/
- Mal